Postet av Bækkelagets SK - Orientering den 9. Des 2015
mTk + windmill + race
- focus on your job to have the aggressivity you want
- inside the circle – no auto-pilot, no waiting → active
16h00 - drills
16h10- short jump + MB exercise
16h20 – Intervals -
G1 – [200-400-600]*2
G2 – [150-300-500-1000]*2
G3 – [200-400-800-1200]*2
Info on trainings
- Last club training before Christmas will be Thursday 17/12. After that we have a short brake until trainings start again tue 5/1
- Tuesday next week (15/12), we will have a small Christmas get-together after the training at Skullerudstua with some Julegrøt!
Training camps coming up!
- Weekend camp in Halden next weekend 11-13/12 – registration and more info through eventor.orientering.no/Activities/Show/1410
- Skisamling Budor 15-17/1 – Registrations at eventor.orientering.no/Activities/Show/1409
- Open Kraftsenter-trainings will be on Thursday mornings at 9. Info about the trainings will be available on Akershus & Oslo Orientering facebook-page
- The latest version of the jr/sr-season plan is to be found here orientering.bekkelagets.no/p/7112/juniorsenior -
If you need any additional info on the plan (or anything else) just reach out to Raphael or Johan
Logg inn for å skrive en kommentar.
Siste fra Bækkelagets SK - Orientering